Author Topic: The AI God?  (Read 4251 times)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
The AI God?
« on: June 01, 2018, 08:40:22 AM »
I just watched a video by Mark Dice that I find very concerning, if not downright frightening. It's talking about the future of AI and what it will be able to do. Worst of all, someone is actually trying to start a religion to worship this thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BffChqYEPo

davehenry

Re: The AI God?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 01:09:07 PM »
Terminator 101.I'm sure you know about those robots now being used for perverted reasons.The powers that be always telegraph their punches years in advance as part of their Kabbalistic religion.I'm not sure how far the whole AI will be allowed to go,but,in Revelation 13:15 when it says,And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast,that the image of the beast should both speak,and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Whether the Mark is a microchip or not,i for one cannot answer for sure but it will be some form of worship and if the image of the beast has to be given power to have life,the whole AI thing is for sure mixed in there.If the Mark is a computerised chip then it could cause all who take it to also become as robotic as the artificial AI.

hidals

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 10:58:40 AM »
There is all kinds of crazy new technologies that are on the rise.  In my opinion from all the info I have reviewed Modern day Science is in a wicked place as it has been hi-jacked by Luciferians. We are in the age of Deception! Pray for Discernment when looking into all these things. Check this out! its the other side of the AI agenda. For your awareness.

https://youtu.be/NnkCmoaXH7w

Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. Malachi 3:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 04:20:28 PM »
... as it has been hi-jacked by Luciferians. ...

I look forward to Chris' teaching on the giants.  As we know, in the past

Genesis 6 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Not everyone walking around today is necessarily of mankind.  If Satan and his angels have been able to infiltrate the race of mankind in the past by being able to create giants then it is more than likely they are still doing the same today and causing major problems for man.  If they have created beings that today look just like man then we can not distinguish them one from another.

Matthew 13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Any knowledge of biochemistry and genetics is as good as useless when dealing with this scenario in the world. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 04:59:16 PM »
Chris spoke about that in one of our Friday morning (for us) Bible studies. He said that he believes the 'sons of God' were the line of Seth, not fallen angels. If angels are spirits, they do not have bodies so cannot procreate with men.

That being said, scientists at CERN have admitted that they are trying to open portals into other dimensions and they have a huge statue of the Hindu god, Shiva, out the front of their property.

Tristan David Smith

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 05:41:38 PM »
Chris spoke about that in one of our Friday morning (for us) Bible studies. He said that he believes the 'sons of God' were the line of Seth, not fallen angels. If angels are spirits, they do not have bodies so cannot procreate with men.

That being said, scientists at CERN have admitted that they are trying to open portals into other dimensions and they have a huge statue of the Hindu god, Shiva, out the front of their property.

i have found many articles saying things about portals, is there anywhere specific you can point me to on this where you found it?, also in furtherance to the topic of "AI gods", i used to watch a youtube channel called Isaac Arthur, they call themselves science and futurism, (i stopped this week, because whereas before i would dismiss anything to do with evolution and ignore it, i was there to watch for info on megastructures(vanity of my own wicked heart), i bring this up because when i carefully considered the things he said in comparison to the book of revelation, i realised from this that this is another way to sell self worship and othersuch wickedness to people under the guise of science, so i inform you of it so that if you were not already aware of the devices of the the enemy then by this as an example you may gain understanding.)

hidals

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 10:27:07 AM »
here's a few more links for your awareness on the AI agenda:

https://youtu.be/WpV1w9AmCNw

https://youtu.be/PEfnNDmBVI8

https://youtu.be/kcdhm9nKBjE