Author Topic: (ARTICLE) 501c3: The Devil's Church  (Read 6626 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(ARTICLE) 501c3: The Devil's Church
« on: May 31, 2018, 01:16:50 PM »
Here is another large renovation I've been working on the past few weeks; it needed a lot of work to get up to date, and I emphasized heavily that 501c3 is NOT the source of leaven, but rather, the hearts of wicked pastors and elders is the source of the leaven.
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/501c3.php

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 01:32:14 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Nate

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -13
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Nathan
Re: (ARTICLE) 501c3: The Devil's Church
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 08:45:29 PM »
Ugh, after reviewing all the facts about the 501c3 code of the IRS, I find it to be totally absurd. I had no idea. No group of Christians has any business going to the Federal government for ANYTHING regarding the duties, activities, rights or business of a church! 501c3 is totally unscriptural and NO Christian should have anything to do with it. The churches are supposed to be founded on Jesus Christ and the principles of the word of God, not the godless IRS regulations and tax status codes! What a disgrace! I just had no idea! Thank you Chris for the material you've put out on this subject brother!

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 01:38:03 PM »
Nate got band?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 02:13:17 PM »
See here: http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=658.msg5380

EDIT: In context for other readers (since this is not the topic of this thread), Nate was banned for his raging out bursts and spam, then apologized for his actions, was unbanned, and then started raging and spamming again, as you'll see below.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:09:11 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Nate

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -13
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Nathan
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 05:19:58 PM »
You need to hear this Chris

Chris,
I admit that I sinned against you when I got angry and accused you of being a self righteous Pharisee by questioning my testimony-Ecclesiastes 7:9. I knew in my spirit that there was leaven and pride in you but I accused you without having any solid evidence. THAT was what the Lord convicted me about, THAT and the fact that I even entered dialogue with you or your forum without reading everything you believe first and that I threatened you with a lawsuit that I knew was a stupid statement. You do have some good stuff, but it's all overshadowed by your rash condemnation of good Christians like Mike Hoggard and your accusing churches of having a "devil's church" by having 501c3 status, and other stupidities. After prayer I knew there was something wrong with you spiritually, and that I shouldn't have anything to do with you, but I wanted so bad to be wrong about that and have fellowship with a person I wanted to believe was a good Christian.

You accused me with many false accusations in this post and YOU are the one who has sinned this time!  I just KNEW that you think yourself to be some kind of authority for other Christians and act like a Protestant pope. I have news for you, you're not my pastor and you're not my leader. Also, you're foolish because you have this false confidence about who is going to Heaven and who isn't with statements like "Johnny Cash went to Hell" "Peter Ruckman went to Hell" etc How do you know that!? You really don't. You don't know what went on between God and those men in their last days! Also, I've found that with your statement of people speaking in tongues as all being "Satanic gibberish", you've lumped false tongues with genuine moves of the Spirit and have inadvertently blasphemed through your stupidity. You are a satanic accuser of the brethren no matter how many things you get right and no matter how right you are about people like Billy Graham and Steven Anderson, you are a self conceited false accuser (2 Timothy 3:3, Revelation 12:10) and I'm sorry I've wasted so much time with you. I really wanted to give you another chance. NOW we're done. I want you to delete my account and I never want anything more to do with you or your forum or your church. And remember, I will stay born again and in Christ regardless of your pride and stupidity no matter what you accuse me of.

Reed Scott

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 06:24:29 PM »
I've been waiting ( didn't have to wait long ) for this shoe to drop.   :o

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 06:30:06 PM »
What do you mean shoe drop?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 07:47:34 PM »
I've been waiting ( didn't have to wait long ) for this shoe to drop.   :o
You're right, but I did what the Bible says to do:
Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
-Luke 17:3-4

If he is of Christ, then Christ is going to chasten him. However, this is still a good example for the church. How many times have I taught that when someone does not show the fruit of the spirit, and has claimed to have been saved for decades (like, almost 20 years in Nate's case), that you're probably looking at a false convert? I've taught that many times. I had my suspicions about Nate, even after the unban, but I choose to be charitable and give him the benefit of the doubt, and nowhere in the Bible are we guaranteed that people will not take advantage of our trust.

He started spamming my inbox too, and frankly, I've just ignored his letters. I just told him:
"Nate, go your own way, and leave us be. Have a good day."
That's it. Even if he were to contact me in the future and repent again, I would forgive again, but I wouldn't allow him back on the forum. He would have to earn back trust for that. This should have been an IP ban, and I don't know that it was, but I appreciate Tim taking the initiative on this because I have been bombarded with emails today, and I haven't hardly gotten any work done because of it, along with having to deal with all the matters on the forum on top of it.

If any of you find that anything I told him was incorrect, let me know.

Reed Scott

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 08:00:29 PM »
What do you mean shoe drop?

It's an old saying about knowing something was very likely coming and waiting for the likely inevitable.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 08:59:34 PM »
Unless I am blind, I can't see anything you told him Chris was incorrect.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 09:50:09 AM »
I just want to edify Chris here.  I have been watching this unfold and I got really annoyed at the spamming, but Nate has been banned again.  I think, and I am sure scripture backs this up even if I can't remember where, that Chris did the right thing telling him to go his own way and leave us be.  It can hard to do that because we want everyone to come to repentance. 

I pray Nate will find the truth of the Word of God and come to true repentance in the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late for him.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2019, 10:38:37 AM »
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
-Eph 5:9-11

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
-Gal 5:22-23

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
-Gal 5:19-21

I suppose if I look at it in this light through Scripture, I have to revert back to my original position that I don't believe that man is saved because the Bible tells us that those who live their lives according to those sins will NOT inherit His Kingdom. It also says we're not to have fellowship with Nate, but rather, reprove him, which, in general, means to charge or prove his fault for sin.

Jephte21

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 01:39:38 AM »
He is the kind of person I would put in the same shoes with Steven Anderson for they have the same prideful and scoffing spirit.

Proverbs 15:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.

Proverbs 8:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

I think that Nate needs to fear the Lord God for his rage and arrogancy and spamming the forum in anger just because he has been rebuke.