Author Topic: You Christian Women Are Too Stupid to Get a Husband  (Read 5148 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
You Christian Women Are Too Stupid to Get a Husband
« on: May 04, 2018, 08:27:07 PM »

Helen from France:

I find your site very legalistic. I also find it wrong' evil, even- that groups like yours teach a womans only calling in life is to marriage and motherhood and then either passively or actively assure the women attending churches like yours never find partners.

I already know you're lying out of your willful ignorance because I don't teach that, and I never have. You'd know that if you actually read our teachings, but you're speaking in pure ignorance and trying to fool others.
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
-Proverbs 18:13 
Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.
-Acts 24:13

Also, the women in our church (including the married ones) would take great offense to your comments. You just flat-out insulted them by claiming that they're all too stupid to have a husband. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. That shows the pure wickedness in your heart, especially since your writing sounds exactly like the poison that drips from the mouths of wicked feminists.
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
-Mat 12:34

Please don't respond to me. I am done with legalistic groups like yours that place heavy burdens on people and don't lift s finger to help them

And I want to be done with willingly ignorant women who rebel against God and won't come to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing); however, it's not about what I want, and I don't take orders from you. I take orders from the Lord Jesus Christ, and He tells to teach His doctrine, despite the fact that you don't want anything to do with Him:
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
-2Ti 4:2

You've already made it very clear you don't want to hear God's Word. That's because you're rebellious against His commandments.
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
-Luke 6:46

He also teaches that if you do not repent of the wickedness in your heart, you will perish.
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-Luke 13:3
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
-Acts 3:19

God does not give grace to the proud of heart; He only gives grace to the humble.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
-James 4:6

The clock's ticking -- judgement's coming for all mankind, including you.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
-Heb 9:27
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Severius Brandusa

Re: You Christian Women Are Too Stupid to Get a Husband
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 10:35:05 PM »
You gave a proper reply to her ignorance; the Scripture you quoted to her was spot-on. I say this with thankfulness to the Lord Jesus, that I am blessed to be a part of this Church. I've been sanctifying myself more and more ever since I've been allowed to join, but only because of the grace of the LORD our God. It truly is worth it to be counted worthy of Him by trusting wholly on Jesus Christ.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 12:19:38 AM »
She did reply:

You arr right, I was prideful,and arrogant. Can you please forgive me?

Absolutely, just as the Lord Jesus Christ has forgiven me of my pride and arrogance, so I will do the same. All is forgiven, don't worry about it. :)
Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
-Luke 17:3
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

ThomasHGW

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 16
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Thomas
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 08:48:45 AM »
I'm wondering,  how often do you receive an apology like that?
I'm a little surprised to see the way she responded  to you rebuking her like that, and it would be wonderful if she means it... I would assume most of the time people just leave and don't say anything else but at the very least she asked for forgiveness...
The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.   -Psalms 119:72

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 09:41:07 AM »
In almost ten years of ministry, this is the 3rd time I've gotten something like that. Repentance is rare, and I wasn't even sure she was serious. I thought it may have been some sort of test to see if I would forgive so she would have reason to accuse me. I can't see her state of mind with my own eyes, so I just gave her the benefit of the doubt (which is part of charity - http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/charity.php), and assumed she was legit.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 10:21:51 AM »
Wow!  Yes, that was really insulting, but her repentance (if it was true and not just something she typed) was wonderful.  I hope more people will come to the Lord in repentance.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

stevesams

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 18
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Steve
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 10:41:12 PM »
I agree with you Tonya. All of that rant only to end in a repentant heart.  I hope it was true because I loved it as well as Chris' response of forgiveness.  Repentance is such beautiful thing when it is sincere.