Author Topic: Michael Landon Fan Creates Anti-Chris Johnson Facebook Page  (Read 3495 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 446
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Michael Landon Fan Creates Anti-Chris Johnson Facebook Page
« on: April 24, 2018, 01:07:06 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/168932773819030/about/
It's not a big deal, I just thought you guys might find this... interesting? Sad? Comical? I don't know. The woman is obsessed with Michael Landon, and she probably didn't even listen to or read the teaching to get the information; she just raged in her blindness. I confess that I struggle finding compassion for such people, when they willingly and viciously cover their ears and close their eyes. I can only teach the truth, and the rest is up to the Spirit of God to give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth.
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
-2Ti 2:25

There's no need to go over there are start contention with her and whatever group she musters. It's just a woman who hates righteous judgment, and there's nothing more I can do to help.
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
-John 7:24

Unbiblical Cop-outs: Don't Judge Me!
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: Michael Landon Fan Creates Anti-Chris Johnson Facebook Page
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 01:23:50 AM »
The most Interesting? Sad? Comical? part would be if she claims to be a Christian. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 04:03:06 AM »
Well, at least she said she was going to share your video with the 27k fans in her Michael Landon groups, so you never know if some of them might listen...

I'm guessing you should be prepared to get a tonne more hate mail, though.  ::)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 06:33:32 AM »
That would be a wonderful blessing from the Lord God if she would. I'm grateful. Although, I don't know I would be able to see if she does. She sent me a bunch of FB PMs, and I have a copy/paste message I sent to all people who send me those, informing them that I won't read or respond to them and that they can contact me via the website or the forum.

It's been ages since someone has actually done that however; meaning that they have PM'd me on FB, I pasted that message in, and they actually went to the website to contact me. (i.e. They didn't really want to talk with me anyway, so it filters them out.) However, in her case, she was already spamming stuff, so I just blocked her. You guys would have to paste text or take screenshots in order for me to see any comments; if you want me to respond to anything on here.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 07:03:59 AM »
There are only two members in this new 'group' so far; her and one other person. Of course, I can't see what posts she's made to other groups (since I don't know what those other groups are and wouldn't join them if I did), but anyone who has a FB account can see what is posted in this one, since it's public.

You can see where the one other person who joined gets her teaching from: a Jewish rabbi and a Catholic priest.  ::)

I like to read a column by Rabbi Marc Gellman, who along with his dear friend, Father Tom Hartman (sadly deceased) was known as "The God Squad".
Today's article answers the question of what a person has to do to get closer to God. A fitting question which SHOULD be considered by a preacher who spends his idle time slandering a deceased man who followed these very tenets.

Micah 6:8 "He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God,"
Do justice. Love mercy. Walk humbly with your God. Whether or not you believed that Michael Landon lived his life in this manner, which I DO believe he did, - following this path of criticizing and denigrating a man's name with lies is proof certain that you are not.

As Rabbi Gelman says: "If the pure standards of justice were employed in judging ANY of us, we could not survive God's judgement. That is why we pray that God will temper judgement's severe decree with acts of mercy - acts of purification and forgiveness- that we do not merit but receive any way because of God's merciful love.
The very best definition of mercy I ever heard was in a blessing given by a Holocaust survivor to his grandson. He said, 'In this life you will meet people who need help. . . If you can help 'em, help 'em.'" That is what Michael Landon did through his shows.
How are your baseless attacks on him helping anyone? I hope you get the mercy from God that you are not showing to this kind and decent, gentle soul - now PAST the need for your mercy!
Rabbi Gelman continues - "The least appropriate quality for a religious person is arrogance. . . the belief that you are BETTER than others. It is the belief that we have nothing to learn from others . . . That we are always right. None of those arrogant attitudes are true . . . ! The opposite of arrogance is HUMILITY.
Without humility we cannot do justice and we cannot love mercy. THAT IS WHY WE MUST APPROACH ALL OF GOD'S TASKS WITH THE HUMILITY TO KNOW THAT WE COULD BE WRONG.
The great theologian and preacher Rick Warren said, 'True humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less."

You would do well for yourself in your creator's eye to Love Mercy, Seek Justice, and become acquainted with Humility!

Michael Landon was no saint, but he was no more a sinner than you and his legacy is one of enduring love and kindness. Look at what you are putting out into this world. Good luck in the next one.

Oh, and she posted a link to your contact page, as well...

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 09:42:47 PM »
The group is gone now. I just went to take a look and FB is telling me 'Sorry, this content isn't available...'

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 11:43:57 PM »
She probably made a new one; it's likely she's reading this forum.