Author Topic: Recommended by Alex Perrier to register  (Read 3942 times)

Edward Wirth

Recommended by Alex Perrier to register
« on: April 17, 2018, 10:28:37 PM »
My name is Edward Wirth, and my wife and I were saved, believing and trusting by grace through faith that Christ our God died for our sins and rose again the third day without works in December of 1999 from Victory Baptist Church in Copperas Cove, Texas located in the heart of Texas (the Austin area). I wanted to go to Bible school in 2008 but ended up at a secular Bible college that was teaching me not to believe my KJV, so I left after a year. I then heard sermons from pastor James Knox from the Bible Baptist Church in DeLand, Florida and that he had a Bible school. I graduated 6 years of the DeLand school of the Bible, which is probably equivalent to a master's degree in theology, and advanced Bible exposition. A little bit of background: you can find me on KJV Bible Scope (YouTube and Facebook), as well as YouNow. Lord bless.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:44:11 PM by Edward Wirth »

Masha

Re: Recommended by Alex Perrier to register
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 04:27:38 AM »
Hi Edward, welcome to the forum.
Could you elaborate who Alex Perrier is?
I didnt quite get what church you are part of? And whether you are working as a pastor?
I hope this forum will be a blessing to you.
Masha

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 04:51:31 AM »
Masha, Alex Perrier is LabCrab here on the forum.

Edward, have you read any of the teachings on the CLE website to see what we believe? This might not be quite what you were expecting, as we are very sceptical of Bible colleges and mainstream churches here.

http://creationliberty.com/index.php

We will definitely be checking out the references you have provided, so thank you for providing those.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 10:05:06 AM »
I have to confess that I do agree with Jeanne, and that was my first thought when I read his post. I wanted to say something, but I waited to see how the church responded first. I do not want to say that a man cannot teach the truth if he's been through a seminary college, as repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing) and faith in Christ should be the foundation a man lays in his heart, but I have to confess, I haven't met a man yet who has not been corrupted by those colleges after they've coming out of them, and it destroys their humility of heart because they think they have understanding of the truth, when they've actually accepted leaven.
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. -Heb 5:14
I hope that's not the case here, but our church has their senses exercised to discernment pretty accurately (depending on the person), so we'll see. I'm just glad you came out and told us upfront, and that's honesty that we can respect.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

ericmonge84345

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 02:08:22 PM »
It is good to have you here with us Alex and I pray God opens you up to more of the truth as time passes. I've expected to hear more about where you stand on faith than what school you get your degree from. It was good judgement on your part to leave one school but you ended up going to another(which I honestly never heard of).
Forgive me if I'm harsh or speaking out of turn, again, I still don't know you and pray to God for more faithful laborers in the faith.

... I wanted to go to Bible school in 2008 but ended up at a secular Bible college that was teaching me not to believe my KJV, so I left after a year. I then heard sermons from pastor James Knox from the Bible Baptist Church in DeLand, Florida and that he had a Bible school. I graduated 6 years of the DeLand school of the Bible, which is probably equivalent to a master's degree in theology, and advanced Bible exposition. A little bit of background: you can find me on KJV Bible Scope (YouTube and Facebook), as well as YouNow. Lord bless.

Romans 2:11 says," For there is no respect of persons with God.

Can I ask you to please take more time to share your stance on faith and repentance. I don't post much here but no one is saying anything else to learn more about you. Again, forgive me, I don't have much to say but I love everyone in Christ's Church and the newly saved plus those who are yet to be saved.

Deuteronomy 1:17 says, " Ye shall NOT respect persons in judgement, but ye shall hear the small as well as the great, ye shall NOT be afraid of the face of MAN; for the judgement is God's: and the case that is too hard for you bring it unto me, and I will hear it."

If you don't know by now and want to understand more, here's the teaching in detail: http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/respect.php/

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 11:05:23 AM »
I have to say I'm really not surprised this guy hasn't been back since he found out we're not impressed with his degrees or his claims to ministry.

I did check out his YouTube channel and though he talks about 'accepting Jesus' and 'believing that He died and rose again on the third day', NOWHERE does he mention repentance. At least not that I have seen.

http://creationliberty.com/articles/repent.php
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 11:23:12 AM by Jeanne »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 03:19:53 PM »
As I said earlier, he never logged back in after posting this. I'm not sure why he even came over here in the first place; doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure why Alex wanted this guy to join in and discuss things with us anyway; I'll just remove his account.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

LABcrab

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 11:01:40 AM »
I wanted Ed to answer my questions and thread about MGTOW, which is honestly what I expect from the Church at large, but he hasn't returned. As he is on a lot of platforms (YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope and previously YouNow) and also works with an offline ministry, it's possible he simply forgot about the forum and has yet to return. Whatever you wish to do with his account is up to you, but I wouldn't consider Ed to be anti-repentance.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 12:55:14 PM »
That's why this didn't make any sense to me; I couldn't figure out why you wanted him to come here. If you want that man to answer your questions, then write him and ask him to answer your questions. If the man is that busy with other projects, don't burden him to come make new accounts and join new things just to answer your questions in a particular format you prefer; it would be more charitable to go to the format he has established for contact, get his answers, and then you can post them here if you believe it's important to make known. Is that not reasonable?

This forum is a place for those who are born again in Christ who want to fellowship together. He had no interest in conversation with us; that's pretty obvious, and it sounds like he didn't have time for us either. It believe it is reasonable to take such things into consideration in the future, and I would appreciate those who would. Let those who want to join do so liberally, not with burdens of necessity.