Author Topic: Need An Excuse? Just Yell "Praise Jesus!"  (Read 4043 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Need An Excuse? Just Yell "Praise Jesus!"
« on: April 16, 2018, 07:39:44 PM »
You guys can give your thoughts on what was said between each person. I've been getting a lot of emails like this recently, and hopefully, I'll start remembering to post them here. I believe these types of letters can help the church understand the truth, and understand that just because someone walks up to you and says "Praise Jesus!" or "Be Blessed!" over and over, it doesn't mean they're of Christ.

Bruce from Oklahoma:

Hi, am I missing something or wha? It seems like the 501c3 is simply a vehicle to handle property and funds. The church itself is a total different entity that is spiritual and is the body of Christ. Just like we use the money created by government we live our lives using money only as a tool to make it easier to live in our society. I haven't seen a single church that has problems saying what the Lord would have them say. If they considered the 501c3 corporation the church then they might have a problem. That wouldn't make any sense. The 501c3 is simply a tool to handle property and the funds that come in. Just like a mortgage is a tool to purchase a house. While we are alive in this country we can live in the house. But it doesn't effect who I am.
I do ministry casting out demons. A 501c3 wouldn't have any kind of jurisdiction over that. If I allowed that entity to be the entity that controlled my ministry then that would be a problem. It has nothing to do with what I do. It simply provides a vehicle to hold property. So I don't see the big deal. It seems that you are giving way too much power to a simple tool. I treat it like an employee. It might not have any rights but it doesn't effect me.

All you just did is demonstrate to me that you don't understand the subject matter. I'm confused as to why you're writing me and telling me about your personal opinions. "It seems like" is not statement of fact and truth; that's an opinion. I teach facts, not opinions, and I apologize if somewhere along the line I accidentally gave you the impression that I wanted to know your personal opinions about the subject; if you don't mind, perhaps you can point out to me where I gave you that impression in my writing so I can remedy that.
Again, you just demonstrated that you don't understand what 501c3 is, and also demonstrated that you don't understand what yoke, leaven, and sanctification mean in the Bible. I find it incredibly difficult to believe that you are legitimately casting out devils when you don't understand basic doctrines in Scripture. If you understood those doctrines, you would not have made the foolish argument you just wrote to me, nor do you even understand the arguments that I made in my teaching, which also shows me that you probably didn't read it, did you?
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
-Pro 18:13 

I'll leave a link where you can start investigating the truth about leaven in the Bible if you want to (Did Christ Come to Bring Peace?), but this letter has already provided evidence to me that you have no interest in learning the truth; you're just trying to make an excuse to either justify yourself, or someone you know.
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
-Luke 16:15
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
-Jer 17:9

Sir, I'm not God, and I'm not your priest. You don't have to justify yourself to me. Take your excuses to Him. I've got work to do; have a wonderful day.

Ok, now I understand. The language should have given it away. I always hear it in religious and legalistic spirits. My Lord Jesus always makes it clear to me. I'm sometimes a little slow to discern. But I just want you to know that Jesus loves you sir. He offers such a high degree of grace that might be hard for you to see right now but please surrender yourself completely to Him. I also have a ministry where I help Ex-Felons get their lives back on track and I run across many of the same kinds of confrontational condescending kind of language. I want you to know that God loves you unconditionally. Be Blessed.

Ok, now I understand. Your language gave it away; I always hear it in liberals and new-agers, and God's Word makes it clear to me. You've "accepted Jesus," but without repentance. Because of the Spirit of God within me, I use Scripture, that's why I look to the truth of the Word,  that's why I quote the Bible to you, and not my own opinions. Repentance means grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing, and though the gift of Christ's grace is free, and not of works, He only gives His grace to those whose hearts have been humbled to repentance:
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
-2Co 7:10

Is Repentance Part of Salvation?
God offers a high degree of grace, but the error you make is that you think He offers it to everyone automatically:
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
-James 4:6

Repentance and faith may be hard for you see right now, but please surrender yourself completely to Him. You don't understand how much Jesus Christ spent time warning us about false converts in His Gospel:
False Converts vs Eternal Security
Your letter now tells me that everything I said to you was exactly correct; that's why you ignored the truth. When I said you needed to understand sanctification, yoke, and leaven, terms which Christ taught, you condemned me to hell. You didn't read the material (you answered before you heard), you don't care about the truth of God's Word, and you want to whine about your opinions and feelings, and when I pointed this out, you condemned me to hell.
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
-2Th 2:10

If you really loved the Lord Jesus Christ, then you would love His Word:
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
-John 10:27
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
-Luke 6:46

Not everyone who claims to "believe on Jesus" is going to heaven:
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
-James 2:19
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Mat 7:21-23

My job is to tell you the truth, not make you understand. If you don't want to understand, I can't do anything to help you.
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
-Mat 13:23
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
-2Ti 2:25

I pray the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming week. If you ever come to repentance, you know where to find our ministry and our church. I gotta' get back to work, have a wonderful day.

Well, Praise the Lord I repented and was born again! I am a new creation in Christ, old things are passed away and all things have become new. I have been made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. 2 Cor. 5:17_20. When my late wife passed away the Lord showed me what a wonderful time she was having in heaven. He told me she had finished her course and was enjoying her reward. He told me He still had plans for me according to the vision He gave me when I was 18. So I continually renew my mind and offer myself a living sacrifice unto Him that I may do His will. Romans 12:1-2.
Praise the Lord He has made me eternally secure in Him! Be blessed!
By the way. I never condemn anyone to he'll. Not my job. Sometimes when I speak to spirits or about them people might take it personal. The first demon I cast out in 1974 had so entwined itself in His personality that the person thought I was trying to cast Him out until the voices that began to manifest showed him who the culprit was. Praise the Lord for the power of the name of Jesus!

And now you're found to be a liar as well, of which you need to repent. You accused me of being a "legalist," than said:
But I just want you to know that Jesus loves you sir. He offers such a high degree of grace that might be hard for you to see right now but please surrender yourself completely to Him.
Thus, what you "discerned" was that I am not of Christ (i.e. those who have not surrendered to Christ are not of Christ); therefore, you have condemned me to hell, and you did so as a childish response to my rebuke of your willful ignorance. You have lied, you won't even acknowledge the truth of what you said, and you need to come to repentance. Yelling, "Praise Jesus!" over and over does not convince me of anything concerning your beliefs, and it's just a convenient way for you to cover up your lies and willful ignorance. You won't be able to do that when you stand before God. You have completely ignored the Scripture I've sent you, and I don't have anymore time to waste with someone who has closed his eyes and ears.
Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
-Acts 28:26 

Again, it is only my job to give you the truth; it's not my job to make you listen. If you want to justify yourself under your leaven and wicked 501c3 organization that you yoke up with, that's your business; I'm not responsible for you. Have a wonderful day.

Wow, what a load! Do you have that much trouble communicating with people? I have found that many people who are born again still have troubles. That's all I said. I have cast out many demons out of born again Christians. We don't walk in perfection in this life and some people have areas of obsession that needs deliverance. Even Paul had a demon assigned to Him sent from Satan that he needed deliverance from. I would never condemn someone to hell. I may tell them they have an area that needs work and even deliverance. I know many legalists who are Christian. They usually have a hard time walking in the wonderful Grace of God and may even bring others down in their negativity. Many people that are born again and are going to heaven are not totally surrendered to Christ in every area. That doesn't make them lost it just proves their need for the blood of Jesus that covers and washes away all sin. We are constantly needing to renew our mind to His word and love. Jesus does love you and I believe you may very well be His child but have some issues understanding His complete grace for you in every area of your life. I have cast out demons of cancer in the body of a Christian and seen miraculous healing. I have cast out demons of anger in Christians to see it replaced with love. Same with fear etc. So many people are bound up and need to be set free. They are not possessed, simply oppressed or obsessed in areas of their life that is out of control. The Lord gave me an open vision showing how simple it is for "each one to reach one" for Christ. But he also showed me how bound up many people are and that God's love reaches into every area of their life. Thank God for His grace that is not dependent on our works but totally on Him in that while we are yet sinners God commends His love to us, This love applies before, during and after we are born again. Paul told us not to go back to dead works and the law was simply a schoolteacher to show us the impossibility of doing it by works. We must depend on the grace of God every day of our lives. Jesus blood not only covers but washes away all sin, past present and future. But if we are overcome by sin and have become ineffective we who are spiritual must restore those in a spirit of meeknes lest We also become entangled. So again. No condemnation here. Just conti us to draw close to Him. Be Blessed.

I didn't respond to him anymore; I just thought I'd add in that, despite the fact that he sent me no information about his alleged ministry, I did some internet research to try and hunt him down. I didn't find anything on his alleged ministry in my research either, but I did find his Google+ account, which you can look at here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104912927080160774998
I didn't find anything about his alleged ministry on this site either. However, I did find a picture with farts jokes on it, so I'm sure viewers will definitely take his "casting out demons" ministry seriously. What really blew my mind was that, among his photos, there are bunch of pictures of his family's trip to Disney Land, but I suppose the Holy Spirit must have taken a day off when they visited because Bruce miraculous didn't sense any demons while he was there. He's the one who claimed he had discernment from the Holy Spirit, so where was his discernment for that? And don't think, "Well, maybe that was a long time ago," because he's the one who says he's had the Spirit of God in him for that discernment since 1974.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Need An Excuse? Just Yell "Praise Jesus!"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 07:37:22 AM »
Well, for one thing, you bring people down with your 'negativity' which means the only true gospel according to this guy is the feel-good message you so constantly warn us against.

Then he says he casts demons out from Christians! Excuse me, but Christians (true Christians, not false converts) can't be possessed by demons, so he's lying there, too. It's true that Christians can be oppressed by demons, but they cannot take up residence in our bodies so there is nothing there to be 'cast out'.

He obviously doesn't know and doesn't want to know the truth of God's Word. He's happy with his warm fuzzy 'jesus' who just loves everyone and doesn't expect anyone to change the way they live to please him.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 07:46:23 AM »
I've thought about that for many years Jeanne, and based on my study in Scripture, I have to agree with you. I don't believe it's possible for someone who has the Holy Spirit living inside them to be possessed with a devil. How could it be possible for the Spirit of God and the spirits of devils to reside in the same house? I don't see Scripture teaching that anywhere. I don't see Scripture teaching that a man of faith has a devil cast out of him, and every time a devil is cast out, they come to faith afterwards, not beforehand.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Masha

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 10:02:51 AM »
I could help but find this hilarious. I dont think there is any truth in him casting out demons, i ve seen a lot of witchcraft and demonic activity in many so called christian churches, especially the pentacostals/charismatics...that was surely demonic, but had nothing to do with casting them out...

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 04:18:32 PM »
Since 1974 this guy has learnt 100% nothing.  In that time he should have become so mature in Christ that there was no way in the world he would have written to you the way he did. 

Actually if he was a true born again believer the only thing he should have been writing was to ask to join the congregation and would be bringing with him a depth of humility and understanding and Biblical knowledge.

But alas it's often not difficult to spot those who really aren't of Christ as sooner or later they start showing what their true agenda is and because they don't have the Holy Spirit dwelling within them they are not privy to the true understanding of the Word.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)