Author Topic: (LOGO) CLE Logo Has Been Finalized  (Read 3148 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 456
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(LOGO) CLE Logo Has Been Finalized
« on: June 01, 2020, 04:08:41 PM »
Lorraine and I worked together to create the new logo for the site, and we agreed on the Sword/Pencil design. It was based on the verse Heb 4:12, which says:
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
-Heb 4:12

The logo should now appear on the website, and if you cannot yet see it, on your computer, if you go to creationliberty.com, hold down the control key and press F5, it will do a super-refresh on the page which clear your temporary cache for that page and update all the new images.

You should be able to see it in quite a few places now, and the title at the top of the page should be much bigger and easier to read, including all the Scriptures. The forum has a new banner at the top, and you should see the icon on your tabs in your browser updated to the sword.

In the future, I will be including this on YouTube thumbnails so it will be easier to identify our videos from others in the list. I have been wanting to do that for years, but I could not come up with anything that I liked, but the Sword/Pencil design fit perfectly with what I'm doing in ministry, and with Lorraine help, we were able to create something I think we can make ourselves more easily identifiable.

Let me know what you all think of the new changes.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 23
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
Re: (LOGO) CLE Logo Has Been Finalized
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 05:49:11 PM »
I did have an idea I was working on so I will give it to you anyway. Having a guy with ax hacking at its roots with cle across the top. It has meaning like cle is hacking at the root of the problem rather the branches. Sorry for late idea

Shannon

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 14
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Shannon
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 08:58:58 PM »
The logo looks great! You and Lorraine did an awesome job working out the idea alongside Hebrews 4:12. The yellow letters with the blue shadow around CLE on the website makes it stand out nicely. The scriptures being larger (at the top of the pages on the website) definitely draws more attention to them (especially with the blue writing against the black background and some different colors on other scriptures to provide emphasis).

I'm sure you already had it like this, but I never noticed that the scriptures change pressing the different page tabs on the website. I love that if someone pressed the home button, for example, multiple times a different scripture will pop up. The larger font with the blue letters made me notice this.

Well done and good teamwork to make these nice changes!

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 153
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 09:03:24 PM »
I agree too that that logo looks just brilliant.  Better than I would have been able to come up with.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -21
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 08:48:24 AM »
My boys and I really like it!  Good job!
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 10:37:09 AM »
I like the logo and I enjoy how the changes make it easier to see things on the website. It does look much better than what I could come up with.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?