Author Topic: (VIDEO) Wolves in Costume: Michael Landon p1  (Read 2655 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) Wolves in Costume: Michael Landon p1
« on: April 09, 2018, 08:36:48 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Severius Brandusa

Re: (VIDEO) Wolves in Costume: Michael Landon p1
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 10:27:13 PM »
Wonderful teaching. I didn't know much about Michael Landon nor did I ever watch much of House On The Praire, but the times I have watched it, I would perceive things that didn't sit well with me: as though the family would give off the 'appearance' of being "Christian" but their behavior was very superficial and worldly. I thank the Lord God for giving you the patience it took to have to record the teaching again after that mishap during the meeting on Sunday. I've been going through and reading your articles to their entirety and if I may praise Jesus Christ for this: you have truly done your research and can say with all honesty that I have not seen anyone else do the quality of work you do and to the extent thereof. Your discretion is very professional and I have not once perceived any bias in your information. You clearly state the facts and present them in perfect order. Again, I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for using you as a vessel for spreading His Truth. Do not be dismayed at the hate mail. I've just about finished listening to all your video teachings and can attest that your information is factual and your doctrine is strictly Biblical. I'm excited to start going through all your articles, especially knowing there is so much knowledge to learn from. God bless you, Christopher Johnson, and God bless the church that the Lord has set you over as a teacher and an ensample. It's a blessing from the Lord to hear the wisdom that He has blessed you with and to have met the brethren in fellowship.