Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2457 times)

David1611

Hello
« on: October 04, 2019, 12:20:30 PM »
Just introducing myself.......

Looking forward to interesting conversations.

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 12:46:39 PM »
Hello, David. Welcome to the forum. Did you read this before posting your introduction? http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.0

If not, you may want to add some more details about yourself. If your post got cut off, you'll want to make sure you type any apostrophes or quotes from a computer and into the forum itself. If you copy/paste, you will need to delete those symbols and retype them. We look forward to learning more about you.

Chris

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 10:48:27 PM »
Hello, David.  If you visit the link given by Laura, you will see instructions for writing your first post.

Keep in mind that we don't know who you are, and so writing a bit about yourself, your beliefs, how you found this site, why you joined, etc

It is hard to have a conversation with someone we know nothing about.

If you are having a hard time finding something to write, check out what others have written in their introduction.  Here is an example of a recent, well written introduction.

http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=835.0

I look forward to learning more about your faith and why you are here.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 01:23:17 AM »
David hasn't logged into the forum again since making that very brief post. If he doesn't come back in the next couple of days, Chris will probably delete his account.

I don't know why people bother to sign up for accounts if they're not going to engage. They can read everything that's public without having to create an account.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 456
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 09:14:27 AM »
He said he was looking forward to "interesting conversations," which typically implies that he would be a part of them. I usually give them a week just in case there might be some emergency they have to deal with. I normally would just go ahead and delete the account, but I wait for the express purpose of that one person who may come along in the future and have been in the hospital or something, and then I would feel bad. (Although, that's never happened yet.)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18