Author Topic: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Denominations Are Unbiblical p2  (Read 871 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 455
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(WEEKLY TEACHING) Denominations Are Unbiblical p2
« on: March 21, 2022, 02:29:48 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 153
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Denominations Are Unbiblical p2
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 02:52:48 AM »
I was just listening to the first part of the teaching and haven't finished it yet, but you made the incorrect differentiation between Type I and Type II diabetes again Chris. 

If a Type I diabetic fasts they will be able to reduce their insulin requirement while fasting because their system is not having to process food but rather they are living on the breakdown products of muscle etc, but unless they take insulin the glucose produced will never make it in to the cells that require it.  A type I diabetic is on insulin for the rest of their life and will die without it.

The Type II diabetic has functioning Islet of Langerhans cells in their pancreas that are producing insulin but the insulin is not working because the person's diet and usually overeating has rendered their cells insensitive to the insulin that is present.  There would be no point giving insulin to a Type II diabetic because they already have insulin present.  Hence, when they start fasting and getting their diet sorted out, often their cells will regain sensitivity to insulin and they will no longer be a Type II diabetic.  The reason many of the Type II diabetics managed to get by up until they were on a changed diet is because they cheated the effects of diabetes because their doctor prescribed something for them that overcame that problem of the cells not being sensitive to insulin and the glucose made its way in to the cells by changed biochemistry.  Not a good doctor and not a good patient in not dealing with the cause of the problem but rather just dealing with the symptoms.  I just looked it up and the chemical they prescribe usually is called Metformin. I have no idea how it works and I can't really be bothered looking either because that's pharmacy kind of stuff and I've never had an interest in that.

All that diabetic means it that a person is passing way more urine than is normal.  There is a third less common type of diabetes called diabetes insipidus where the pituitary gland in the brain doesn't produce Anti-Diuretic Hormone (ADH) that has an effect on the kidneys for water reabsorption and so they also pass lots of urine and drink lots of water to compensate.

I thought I had better write this because tomorrow your mail inbox might have some angry comments from some Type I diabetics or their relatives or others about insulin and now you will be able to let them know that you made an error.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 02:56:10 AM by anvilhauler »
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 455
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 09:38:40 AM »
It literally does not matter between the two Types. That's what the mainstream medical institution is telling us. That's like saying "B17 won't help my cancer because I have a different type of cancer." The fact is that their diets are what led to the problem in the first place, either that, or the diets of their parents, which caused a problem in their bodies, and they cannot handle processed foods. Natural, unprocessed foods on a balanced organic diet will solve the problem. So whether or not there were small details in what I said which might offend someone is irrelevant; no one needs insulin if they fix their diet.

Oh, and the documentary still exists on YouTube. Here it is for anyone who wants to see it:
Raw For 30 Days

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 153
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 03:57:45 PM »
It literally does not matter between the two Types. That's what the mainstream medical institution is telling us. That's like saying "B17 won't help my cancer because I have a different type of cancer." The fact is that their diets are what led to the problem in the first place, either that, or the diets of their parents, which caused a problem in their bodies, and they cannot handle processed foods. Natural, unprocessed foods on a balanced organic diet will solve the problem. So whether or not there were small details in what I said which might offend someone is irrelevant; no one needs insulin if they fix their diet.

Oh, and the documentary still exists on YouTube. Here it is for anyone who wants to see it:
Raw For 30 Days

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2pjkC71exKU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Type I diabetes is an autoimmune disease where the person's body typically has created antibodies against their beta cells in the Islets of Langerhans.  For a baby born with Type I diabetes it used to be a death sentence and they would die not long after birth because their body could not allow glucose in to the cells that require it solely as an energy source.  For the breast fed baby they only have one source of food and that is their mother's breast milk   ......   just like most other babies   .......  the baby's diet isn't the problem.  Having no insulin in their bloodstream is the problem.  When insulin was discovered and able to be purified there was now the opportunity for these children to survive.  Even later in life a person's immune system can create antibodies against their beta cells and they will be afflicted with late onset Type I diabetes and require an external supply of insulin, which if they don't get then they will certainly die.  As an autoimmune disorder it is just like other autoimmune disorders such as a beta hemolytic strep throat leading to heart valve problems of rheumatic fever where the body makes antibodies against the streptococcal bacteria but those antibodies are cross reactive and also able to see the heart valves as a foreign antigen and attack them.  Myasthenia gravis?  Systemic lupus erythematosus?

On the cancer side of the discussion, likening one disorder to another for the cause and treatment is not a good option.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)