Author Topic: (BOOK PUBLISHED) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus  (Read 1226 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 455
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(BOOK PUBLISHED) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus
« on: March 23, 2022, 09:27:20 AM »
Christmas: Rejecting Jesus is now available for purchase in the Amazon store.

As always, my books are available free to read at creationliberty.com, but if you want a copy of the book on paperback or Kindle, they are now available.

READ BOOK FOR FREE: https://www.creationliberty.com/articles/christmas.php

PURCHASE A COPY: http://creationliberty.com/store.php#christmas

The celebration of Christmas is commonly proclaimed by churchgoers to be "all about Jesus," but there is no evidence that it has anything to do with Jesus Christ, and a lot of evidence that the corrupt popes of the wicked Catholic Church fused the vile spell craft and traditions of witches with Bible stories. Nearly every Christmas tradition, from the tree, to the date of December 25th, to Santa, to mistletoe, and everything in between -- all of them are rooted in witchcraft and Catholic deception. The word 'Christmas' was invented from the Catholic "Mass of Christ," which is an antichrist Catholic ritual (1Co 10:21) that leads people to hell through a false, works-based doctrine (Eph 2:8-9), which means it is a willful blindness that any born again Christian should participate in Christmas practices, and that is also why many early American towns banned the celebration of it. As Christians, we need to put aside our feelings to do what is right over what is convenient.

"Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."
-Jeremiah 10:2-4

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
Re: (BOOK PUBLISHED) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 11:17:40 AM »
I've read the older article and most of the updated one I do have to say that it has helped me so very much. The more I read the more I hate the holidays ( there's obviously nothing holy about them ). I truly appreciate the fact that you say to go to God's word and read it for yourselves and don't take what I say at face value. There's very few ( creationLiberty ), if any,  " ministries " that say that. That's why I always recommend your ministry site to people when I'm talking to them. Most of my family take part in " christmas " in some shape form or fashion. It's difficult being around them close to those times and especially when they bring it up. I was just wondering how you or anyone else would go about it...? They know where I stand on issues such as that. Sometimes I just bite my tongue and say nothing but most of the time I rebuke them using scripture. They like to talk behind ones back and if they don't then they have no logic or context in their comments during a conversation when the topic arises especially when it comes to scripture. Thank you very much. :)

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
Re: (BOOK PUBLISHED) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 03:53:51 PM »
Tried sharing this with a pastor at a baptist church I used to attend...got a message back about 5 minutes later (obviously didn't read it) saying that christian's aren't supposed to judge one another (guess Christ wasn't very Christian by that logic then...which makes my brain hurt thinking about the mental gymnastics required to reason that out), what Paul said about those who esteem one day above another, that "no one I've ever met actually worships a christmas tree" after I quoted Jeremiah 10 to him, (guessing he doesn't understand what worship is, and Jeremiah 10 mentions customs, not worship), and sent me a video after he said he wasn't going to debate it with me, about why christmas is christian or something to that effect.

A long time ago I spent time with some pagans and yes, they did confirm that it was all centered around the winter solstice, the greenery was to honour the "green man" otherwise called by them Cernunnos AKA the horned god (one guess what that thing represents), and the whole decorated evergreen tree thing was supposed to keep life in the home so that it could return to the forest in warmer months as some kind of empathetic magick for nature. Yes this is all pagan superstition, and I could have listed that off to him, but I think the thing that made me question how blind he actually was, this guy preaches against the catholic church as a false religion...and he's following their traditions...I was tempted to reply back that he had no right in future to criticize Catholicism if he was going to follow after their traditions, or even ask him if the Halloween party he threw at the church building went well (I don't know his stance on halloween but I strongly get the notion that he would condemn it as pagan)...but I think back to Proverbs 18:13:

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth [it,] it [is] folly and shame unto him."

If he had supposedly had heard all of the arguments before about why christmas was pagan and wasn't convinced about it (his words, not mine)...and wasn't interested in even discussing the matter, I don't think anything I say will ever convince him.

I wish Chris was wrong about it, but he's right, religious leaders are the most stubborn when it comes to trying to reason with over the meaning of scripture, but I guess if Jesus couldn't convince them of what the law and the prophets said (especially since he wrote the law and sent the prophets), then it should be no surprise...the only hope from there is that God will open their eyes, he did it for Paul after all.  :-\ :(
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.