===IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU PRESS SEND===
1. I do not read letters that contain generic aliases, locations, or addresses.
- Many people have written me with usernames instead of names, or vague locations like "earth," and most of them don't understand that once I see that, I don't even read their letter. I immediately throw them in the trash. If the system detects a fake email address, it automatically sends to my spam folder, so I don't even see those, and so if you want me to read your letter, you have to provide legitimate information. That's why it's important that you double check that you have entered your information and spelled your email address correctly
; if you don't hear back from me, that's probably what happened.
2. We do not accept forwarded or mass-email letters.
-Anyone that puts our contact information on their forwarding lists are subject to have their email blocked. We want to leave our ministry's inbox clear for emails that contain questions and personal discussion concerning Biblical topics and our ministry work, and we appreciate other Christians respecting that to help keep us organized.
3. I will not call you on the phone.
- Many people have sent me their phone numbers, but this is a general rule I have. If you want to talk with me, there is email, our forum
, and Skype is an option, but you need to read our FAQ about Skype
to get the details.